After hours EMERGENCY contact for water and sewer issues
Tim Maunder - 204-641-2598
Utilities Operations Manager/Safety Officer
Utility Bill Information
Utilities are due: Quarterly / Seasonal are billed annually.
Penalty on arrears is calculated at 1 1/4% per month. Penalties are calculated and added on the first day of each month that the utilities remain unpaid.
The Town of Winnipeg Beach accepts the following types of payments: Cheque, cash, debit card or Telpay Online accepted.
- AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICE- 29 Robinson, Winnipeg Beach, MB
- BY MAIL- P.O. Box 160, Winnipeg Beach, MB R0C 3G0
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS- Monthly payments can be made either by coming into the Municipal Office or by mailing in post dated cheques.
- NEW-TELPAY ON-LINE- using your Roll Number as your account number. **No Matter where you Bank!Just follow instructions at bottom of page!
Please make cheques payable to Town of Winnipeg Beach and be sure to write the Roll # on the cheque or civic address when making payment so as to ensure payment is applied to the correct property.
NOTE: Payments will be processed the actual day RECEIVED by the Town of Winnipeg Beach.
**To avoid late fees if paying by: cheque-, send a post dated cheque, Internet Banking/Telpay-allow 3-4 business days. Also for your convenience, there is a mailbox located at the entrance of the Municipal Office for those who are unable to pay during office hours.
- Complete Payments Application Form
- Choose "yes” to "Would you like to make a payment now?”
- Verify Account and Process Payment
To process your payment and verify account, TelPay will email you a customer Access Number within a day and will make a small deposit into your bank account to be used as your initial PIN number (within 2-3 business days). For added security, this small deposit verifies that you are authorized to access the account provided.
- Finalize Pending Payment and Account Setup
- visit Winnipeg Beach Taxes or Water website and click on the TelPay button. Log on with your Access Number and enter the deposit amount as your initial PIN. This one-time step completes any pending payment made during the application process and confirms your TelPay account.
Once you have signed up for an account, all future payments to Winnipeg Beach Taxes or Water can be made by visiting website and click on the TelPay button, log on with your Access Number and PIN. For more information on TelPay, please call 1-800-665-0302 or visit www.telpay.ca
Online Payments for Water Bills